Sales and Marketing Representative
TAG Partners, a leading provider of marketing and operational resources for home health care, hospice and private duty home care, seeks an experienced sales and marketing professional to join our team.
A background in post-acute in-home care sales and/or marketing is preferred. Prior print, sales, marketing and/or published writing experience is also desired.
- New business development
- Sales and project management
- Client relationship management
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of all products and services provided by TAG Partners
- Maintain working knowledge of relevant Medicare rules and procedures
- Product development and updates
- Content creation and maintenance (marketing emails, blogs, product content, custom client content, website content, and more)
- Monitor relevant Medicare changes and act as needed
- Maintain marketing calendar
- Keep blog, social media and other digital content current
- Manage inventory of product samples
- Monitor website live chat engagement
- Update and maintain client database and CRM (Salesforce)
- Sales and client relationship management
- Strong research, writing and editing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Strong attention to detail, organization and time management
- Independent problem solving
- Demonstrated leadership
To apply, send a cover letter, résumé and two writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TAG Partners is a division of Big Visual Group, Nashville’s premier sign and print provider. We offer fun work environment and excellent work-life balance. Company perks include access to two on-site outdoor swimming pools, ping pong, and raffle entries for tickets to local professional sporting events.