In our digital world, it can seem counterintuitive to hold on to the tools our parents and grandparents used. But the reason some tools stand the test of time is simple: they work.
Branded promotional calendars are as effective now as they were 100 years ago in helping your business maintain a constant presence in the offices of referral sources and community stakeholders all year long.
And although it’s true that people often turn to digital assistance to manage their planning, wall calendars maintain an ever-present place of prominence on home and office walls nationwide. Take notice as you move through your own office and through homes and offices you encounter in your daily activities. You’ll see that wall calendars and printed planners haven’t gone anywhere.
A recent study by Promotional Products Association International and the Calendar Advertising Council found a majority of Americans still use wall calendars at home and work. What’s more, the study found:
- 74% of people could remember the name of the company advertised on their wall calendar
- 72% of people could remember the product or service advertised on their wall calendar
- 71% of people did business with the company that gave them the calendar before they received it
- 70% of people planned to do business again with the company that gave them the calendar
- 48% of people had a more favorable impression of the advertiser
- 41% of people referred a friend to the company that gave them the calendar
It stands to reason that if you add an educational element to your already attractive promotional wall calendar, it becomes exponentially more useful.
TAG Partners provides a range of specialized wall calendars for home health, hospice and private duty home care. These attractive calendars are available in lots of eye-catching designs and styles. They educate about common diagnoses you work with and services you provide while keeping your company in front of referral sources, clients and potential clients every day of the year. They also list many healthcare observances relevant to the field.
Getting your calendars now means you can:
- Plan your outreach efforts for the second half of the year, including events and opportunities to distribute traditional wall calendars.
- Equip your staff with durable and indispensable weekly planners and monthly planners to help them stay organized. The spiral-bound weekly planners include plenty of space to keep track of appointments and notes, and also include health care observances. Notebook planners promote convenient and at-a-glance planning.
- Distribute a cost-effective reminder of you and your referral information to everyone you encounter through the end of 2017. Adhesive and magnetic mini tear-off calendars are a great way to make sure your referral information seen often.
Call 866.232.6477 today to get started.