The holiday season is in full swing and it is the perfect time to reinforce the personal connection you have with referral sources. This will help you build your long-term relationships and help drive increased referrals and revenue.
- Implement special promotions this December. Private Duty agencies can package holiday respite packages. Home health and hospice agencies can roll out special education pieces about specialty programs that can be tweaked for the holidays.
- Send out personalized holiday cards to all your referral sources, including a handwritten message on the inside. Have your staff sign the cards, too, to give the cards an extra personal touch. Check out TAG’s holiday cards that were created specifically for home health.
- Don’t forget to send out special holiday cards to all your past and present clients. You might consider sending out cards designed by the children of employees or calendar cards, which can be useful all year long.
- Be visible. Attend industry events and conferences related to your company and be sure to attend holiday parties specific to your industry or that will include local leaders. Have plenty of business cards on hand and make sure to tuck a few company-branded pens in your pocket.
- Deck your halls! Hang a wreath on your door or place fake antlers on your company sign. You may not have many clients dropping by your main office, but take the time to set up a tree or other festive decor. Spruce up your website with the holiday theme, too.
- Call on your referral sources and thank them for partnering with you in the care of their patients this year. A simple “thank you” can go a long way toward being remembered during the winter holiday season and beyond.
- Utilize your social media feeds to disseminate all sorts of tips and strategies for staying well this holiday season. This can include tips on safety, hand hygiene, and seasonal affective disorder